Optimizing nutrition for a lifetime of health
At The Healing Gardens, we use nutritional medicine as the forefront of our care.
Giving your body what it needs to heal
Nutrition is the essence and foundation of health. All bodily functions depend on vital energy and nutrients from healthy living foods. When we optimize nutrition we empower the body to heal itself.
Nutritionists at The Healing Gardens
Our highly trained nutritionists help patients make healthy whole-food choices that support healing and optimal health. We’ll do whatever it takes to help patients develop healthy dietary habits.
Our nutrition therapy services
- Testing for nutritional deficiencies and imbalances
- Developing customized Nutritional Medicine diet plans
- Administering specialized treatments such as vitamin infusions
- Educating people about following a whole foods diet and avoiding processed foods
- Helping people learn to shop for Real Food, read food labels, prepare new foods or prepare foods differently
- Finding support people to help with shopping and cooking, if necessary
- Providing online resources about nutrition therapy for specific health conditions
A scientific approach to nutrition therapy
We frequently perform lab tests for nutritional deficiencies to analyze a patient’s intracellular nutrient status at a given point in time. If the tests reveal deficiencies, we help people make diet changes and may recommend neutraceuticals, medical foods and sometimes even I.V. therapy. These tests also enable us to to track changes in nutritional status over time and adjust our treatment plans accordingly.
Infusions and supplementation to restore nutrient balance
We offer Myers vitamin infusions and other tailore-made infusions to help patients reduce individual nutritional deficiencies, closely monitoring changes until the deficiencies resolve.
Our Medicinal Store
The physicians at The Healing Gardens thoroughly research and select the wide range of supplements, functional foods, remedies and treatments availaible through our Medicinal Store,which is open to the public.