To my patients, family, friends, and local community,
In these trying times, may humanity reevaluate our priorities and remember that resilience can be found in learning from each other and reconnecting with ourselves and Nature.
At The Healing Gardens we have always felt called to share healing solutions, focused inspiration, strategies, and education to transform our world towards an actively healing future.
And now…more than ever…it is my goal to provide resources which support a positive shift into the more balanced paradigm that is awaiting this change.
The world is aching and ready for us to evolve in the direction of:
- Compassionate communities
- Local, resilient food systems
- Holistic, nutritionally-focused healing modalities
- Respecting our resources and reducing waste
- Mental wellness through stress reduction like meditation
- Gratitude for human connection, friendships, family, and relationships
It is more than OK to feel a bit nervous and uncertain in these times, but trust that your Healing Gardens team is still here and is able to help and serve.
But also please know that you can balance taking this crisis seriously, while also allowing yourself the space to envision our new potential future, on the other side of this pandemic.
Sharing your Healing Stories
At this moment in history, when so many may be out of work and spending more time at home than usual, we have decided to invite you all to write your healing stories that have occurred. Remember that where you focus your thoughts matter. So let’s focus on your resilience that you have already demonstrated. Remembering it, and sharing it, is what will help us recall that we are strong, healthy, and so very resilient!
I, for 25 years have witnessed your healing journeys. Frankly for years I’ve told my staff it’s time to release these stories. I feel selfish holding all these stories. They are amazing, and testimony to true healing and your strength. Personally I know they need to be released to the world! So in this introspective and locked in time, consider writing and sharing. I do have a goal to write a book or create an avenue for sharing all of these stories one day. Maybe now is the time to start to gather your perspective and we can do it together!
If you are interested in sharing your Healing Story, please email Caitlin at email@example.com with the subject “Healing Story”.
Other healthy and uplifting recommendations:
- Get outside daily, the outside world is not dangerous. It’s people to people contact that we want to limit, so just allow the recommended social distances (6 feet).
- Start journaling or do art work. Im working on Stop-Look-Go: A Grateful Practice Workbook and Gratitude Journal.
- Practice your breath work, 4-7-8 breathing.
- Learn about Wim Hof. Fascinating data and breath techniques that is excellent for your immune status.
- Practice your culinary skills! Share recipes, stories, and laughter.
- Find some great books you’ve always wanted to read. I love Mark Nepo’s “The book of Awakening” and Robin Wall Kimmerer’s “Braiding Sweetgrass”.
- Learn a language… I vote Italian ;-). It’s beautiful.
- Learn something every day about the natural world or yourself. Stay curious!
- Watch some educational Ted talks.
- Limit the news, one hour a day is plenty. Some days please limit and press pause to the news.
- Know that we are here for you! We can do telemedicine appointments.
- Our pharmacy is open, we can take orders for scheduled pickups or mail anywhere within the US. We are strictly following all of the CDC protocols and are allowing no personal contact with customers.
- Most importantly, if you are not currently sick or have been around anyone who has and want our best MEGA MYERS FORMULA (an antiviral formula) with double C and zinc we are making these available. Normally these would cost $150.00, but we are offering these to current patients for $105.00.
We love you and wish for health and happiness for you all. I am so grateful for our strong and amazing community we have built together.
We trust we have been keeping you strong for years and know we will be strong and healthy through all of this.
I have gratitude for you all!
To optimal health,
Dr. Jackie Fields and your HG team